- colour is a personal language
- colour is both an art and a science
- value is crucial, but relative
- trust and build your instincts
- absorb the colour around you
- there is no such thing as a bad colour
As you can see from the trees I began in the class, the interior and exterior landscapes were playing on my mind. The full pink moon, the sparkling trees and water, the fields of wild flowers and the wonderfully open and accepting atmosphere. I was reminded of Keri Smith’s manifesto in her new book How to Be an Explorer of the World. And what great reminders!